Mary K. Edwards
Contact Mary K. Edwards
Born Houston, Texas, June 1, 1988.
- Admitted to bar: 2019 Arkansas.
- Arkansas State University (B.A., magna cum laude, Mid-Level Education 2011);
- Louisiana State University (ABA Paralegal Certification 2012);
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (J.D., 2019); Associate Editor, University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review 2018-19.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law;
- Personal Injury Litigation;
- Product’s Liability;
- Appellate Advocacy;
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation; and
- Workers’ Compensation.