Watts, Donovan & Tilley, P.A., is a nationally acclaimed law firm of litigation specialists, offering the highest quality trial, appellate, and mediation services for the risk industry, the business community, and the Arkansas bar.
Watts, Donovan & Tilley's award winning accomplishments and national reputation establish it as one of the premier litigation firms in Arkansas.
The three named partners,
- ♦ Named in Best Lawyers in America.
- ♦ Recognized as Super Lawyers, Mid South edition, with Watts and Donovan
listed in the top 50 Arkansas attorneys.
- ♦ Admitted to the American Board of Trial Advocates. Donovan and Watts
are past presidents of the Arkansas chapter.
The firm's credentials include:
- ♦ AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available for legal ability and ethical standards.
- ♦ Super Lawyers business edition, 2011 as the top business litigation firm in Arkansas in the small firm category.
- ♦ Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers by Martindale-Hubbell.
- ♦ Best Insurance Directory of recommended insurance counsel.
- ♦ Recognized in US News & World Report-Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms".
- Tier 1 Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants
- Products Liability Litigation-Defendants
and Richard Watts
are both Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers. Richard Watts
is president of the Arkansas chapter.
and Karen Hughes
are members of the American Board of Trial Advocates. Lawyers Janet Pulliam
, Michael McCarty Harrison
and Staci Dumas Carson
are all recognized in Super Lawyers, Mid South.
, of counsel
, retired Arkansas trial judge, has been recognized as the outstanding trial judge in Arkansas (1991).
The firm's accomplishments were earned through years of experience in the courtroom, and reflect our unwavering commitment to our clients. Watts, Donovan & Tilley earned its reputation by approaching every case, large or small, with a dedication to excellence in the representation of our clients.
Watts, Donovan & Tilley's commitment to its clients is facilitated by the personal touch of small firm intimacy and the sophistication of big firm expertise.