The lawyers of Watts, Donovan & Tilley, P.A., have served as both primary and local counsel in litigation involving individuals and businesses from all sectors of the United States aviation industry including:
- ♦ Commercial airline operations and air taxi operations
- ♦ Airports, hangar-keepers, and fixed-base operations (FBO)
- ♦ Private and commercial pilots
- ♦ Aircraft maintenance and mechanics
- ♦ Aviation insurance coverage disputes
The firm has been involved in litigation involving a major airline accident in Arkansas, several accidents involving private aircraft, and alleged improper or inadequate training of FAA personnel.