Richard N. Watts
Contact Richard N. Watts
Born U.S. Naval Hospital, Sangley Pt., Philippines.
Admitted to Bar:
- Arkansas, 1982
- Texas, 1989
- United States District Court, Arkansas, Eastern & Western Districts
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Arkansas (B.S., 1975; J.D., 1982).
- Pulaski County, Arkansas, Texas and American Bar Associations
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Diplomate
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- International Association of Arson Investigators
- National Fire Protection Association
- William R. Overton Inn of Court, Emeritus
- [Major, USMCR 1975-1992]
- Best Lawyers in America – Personal Injury & Products Liability Litigation
- Top Fifty Lawyers – Arkansas – Super Lawyers
- Mid-South Super Lawyers (2007 – present)
- Punitive Damages: A State-by-State Compendium; Co-Author of the Arkansas section. The DRI Defense Library Series, 2009.
Areas Of Practice: